Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chicago Pro Teams Prediction: Bears will win the NFC North

This is a tough one because I have a hard trying to pick with my head than with my heart but I do like the Bears chances. The Packers will be lucky to finish 8-8 and the Vikings may lose 3 of their next 4 games. It's very possible that the Bears can win the division at 9-7.

I'll show you my week-by-week predictions for the rest of the season:

Week 14

Jaguars @ Bears: Bears Win (7-6 record for Bears)
Texans @ Packers: Packers Win (6-7 record for Packers)
Vikings @ Lions: Vikings Win (8-5 record for Vikings)

Week 15

Saints @ Bears: Bears Win (8-6)
Packers @ Jaguars: Packers Win (7-7)
Vikings @ Cardinals: Cardinals Win (8-6)

Week 16

Falcons @ Vikings: Falcons Win (8-7)
Packers @ Bears: Bears Win (9-6 BEARS) (7-8 PACKERS)

Week 17

Giants @ Vikings: Giants Win (8-8)
Bears @ Texans: Bears Win (10-6)
Lions @ Packers: Packers Win (8-8)

FINAL NFC NORTH STANDINGS:

  1. Bears 10-6
  2. Vikings 8-8
  3. Packers 8-8
  4. Lions ?????

It looks like 9-7 might be enough for the Bears but they would have to beat the Packers. That game makes me nervous because a Packers win and a Bears loss could end up with both teams finishing 9-7 and the tiebreaker would go to the Packers. So believe it or not, the team we should worry more than the Vikings may be the Packers but the team we should worry the most about is the Bears. The Vikings WILL lose at least two more games but can the Bears win 3 more games or 4 more games? I think they can but we have to wait and see.

No comments: