Monday, December 8, 2008

NFC North Update

Recently I made my NFC North predictions and one of my predictions was already wrong. I wanted to pick the Texans to beat the Packers in my story but I didn't want to look like a Bears homer. I had a feeling the Packers would lose and I did pick the Texans in my Yahoo! pick'em league but I just couldn't do it here because I was afraid I might be wrong. I need to start trusting myself more.

Here's an update on my predictions:

Week 15

Saints @ Bears: Bears Win (8-6)
Packers @ Jaguars: Packers Win (7-7)
Vikings @ Cardinals: Cardinals Win (8-6)

Week 16

Falcons @ Vikings: Falcons Win (8-7)
Packers @ Bears: Bears Win (9-6 BEARS) (7-8 PACKERS)

Week 17

Giants @ Vikings: Giants Win (8-8)
Bears @ Texans: Bears Win (10-6)
Lions @ Packers: Packers Win (8-8)

FINAL NFC NORTH STANDINGS:

Bears 10-6
Vikings 8-8
Packers 7-9
Lions 1-15 (I can't imagine them going 0-16)

No comments: